Welcome to healforhope.com
1. Hallucinations – hearing or seeing things that aren’t there.
2. Delusions – false beliefs that have no basis in reality.
3. Disorganized speech – difficulty organizing thoughts, difficulty following a conversation, jumping from topic to topic.
4. Disorganized behavior – difficulty completing normal daily activities, unpredictable or unpredictable behavior, difficulty with self-care.
5. Negative symptoms – lack of motivation, withdrawal from social interaction, lack of interest in everyday activities, inability to feel pleasure.
6. Cognitive impairment – difficulty with memory, problem-solving, and making decisions.