Welcome to healforhope.com
There is no way for us to know whether or not you suffer from anorexia. If you are concerned about your eating habits, it would be best to speak to a doctor or a mental health professional. There are signs.
Signs of anorexia include:
• Significant weight loss
• Extreme concern with body shape and weight
• Obsession with calorie counting and food
• Refusal to eat certain foods, such as carbohydrates
• Skipping meals or eating very small portions
• Excessive exercise • Withdrawal from social activities
• Compulsive rituals around food, such as cutting food into small pieces
• Denial of hunger
• Preoccupation with food, weight, and body image
• Feeling of being “fat” even when extremely thin • Intense fear of gaining weight
• Depression and low self-esteem
In conclusion, you can always try to help someone you know that is extremely underweight and refuses to eat by trying to get them to a rehabilitation centre to get help.