Welcome to healforhope.com
Dealing with sociopaths
Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental health condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others.
Read more: The devastating effect of a miscarriage
1. Limit contact: Avoid direct contact with a sociopath whenever possible, as it can be dangerous and emotionally draining.
2. Set boundaries: Make clear what you will and will not tolerate in a relationship.
3. Don’t engage: Don’t get drawn into a power struggle with a sociopath.
4. Remain calm: Avoid getting angry, as this will only further provoke the sociopath.
5. Get support: Seek support from family and friends.
6. Seek professional help: Consider seeking professional counseling to help cope with the situation.
In conclusion, the only real way too get help for a sociopath is to get medical help or help from a professional. Do not try to engage with a sociopath. Rather try counselling.