Welcome to healforhope.com
Is my spouse a narcissist? Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to answer this question for you. The best way to determine if your spouse is a narcissist is to speak to a mental health professional and have them assess your spouse. Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.
Signs of narcisssism:
1. Grandiose sense of self-importance
2. Preoccupation with fantasies of success, power, beauty or ideal love
3. Exaggerated sense of entitlement
4. Exploitative behavior
5. Lack of empathy
6. Unwillingness to recognize the feelings and needs of others
7. Jealousy of others and a belief that others are jealous of them
8. Arrogance and haughtiness in their demeanor
9. Manipulative and cunning behavior
10. Constant need for attention and admiration
In conclusion, dealing with a narcissist or being in a narcissistic relationship can be very draining emotionally and physically. It is really important to seek help in a similar relationship.
Read more: Trading stocks: how complicated is it?